View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 03:10 AM   #5 (permalink)
Romakota
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by libby116 View Post
Can you post exactly what you eat each day for breakfast lunch and dinner?
My weight loss is so slow that I am willing to do just about any thing to get the weight off faster.
Thanks for posting libby116

I sure can post what i am eating.

Today for example I made a jug of green smoothie which i drank up until early afternoon.

4 kale stalks
1 mango
6 strawberries
half a cup of grapes
1 carrot

(all of my fruit i put in is frozen bc it tastes better really cold and gives it a better consistency)

I also had hard boiled eggs around 11:00am. I made another jug of smoothie around 2pm containing the following

3-4 kale stalks
1 orange bell pepper
1 carrot
1/2 cup of alfalfa sprouts
2 celery stalks
2 tbs of chia seeds
handful of strawberries
handful of grapes
1 banana

I finished off that jug of smoothie around 6 pm. Around 7:30pm I had a little snack of 2 hard boiled eggs, alfalfa spouts, fresh dill, fresh ginger. I sliced the eggs up and made them into little sandwiches which were super tasty and healthy

I pretty much drink as much green smoothie as i want in a day. In between I eat hard boiled eggs. My smoothie mixtures are about 50-60% fruit and 40-50% vegetables. I put more fruit in my morning smoothie and more veggies in my afternoon batch.

I weighed in this morning at 162.8 which puts me down 11lbs in 8 days. My boyfriend works away for 2 weeks at a time so I am excited for him to see my progress when he comes home on wednesday night ) I am hoping to be 15lbs lighter than the last time he saw me.

What kind of diet are you currently eating libby116??

I also want to add that I drink a lot of water throughout the day as well. Sometimes ppls weightloss stalls or slows down bc they aren't consuming enough water. So drink drink drink
Romakota is offline   Reply With Quote