Good Morning Everyone!
Continuing to recover far ahead of schedule. Still trying to find that "magic line" of pushing myself as much as I can without overdoing it. Did my longest walk last night without any issues, so I think the worst is over. Making the long trip tomorrow for my follow-up appointment with my surgeon and am hoping to get a good report. Have to find out why surgeon won't let me drive for 6 weeks when it's my left leg... Grrrrrrrrrr.......
On to goals:
1. Add at least 2 blocks per day until I regain my 4 mile routine.
2. Continue to eat nothing but healthy, nutrient-rich food.
3. Resist the urge to over-do.
4. Work on strengthening weak leg; do something each day that I couldn't do the day before.
5. STAY POSITIVE!!! Don't let negative thoughts (or people) derail my recovery.
Reached 30 lb. Weight Loss Goal April, 2010
Fighting The Battle to Maintain
When something goes wrong in your life, simply yell "PLOT TWIST!" and move on!