Good Morning Everyone!
Continuing to recover far ahead of schedule. Still trying to find that "magic line" of pushing myself as much as I can without overdoing it. Did my longest walk last night without any issues, so I think the worst is over. Making the long trip tomorrow for my follow-up appointment with my surgeon and am hoping to get a good report. Have to find out why surgeon won't let me drive for 6 weeks when it's my left leg... Grrrrrrrrrr.......
On to goals:
1. Add at least 2 blocks per day until I regain my 4 mile routine.
2. Continue to eat nothing but healthy, nutrient-rich food.
3. Resist the urge to over-do.
4. Work on strengthening weak leg; do something each day that I couldn't do the day before.
5. STAY POSITIVE!!! Don't let negative thoughts (or people) derail my recovery.
Reached 30 lb. Weight Loss Goal April, 2010
Fighting The Battle to Maintain