View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 12:36 AM   #183 (permalink)
Robingen
FitDay Member

Nice to see you all here on the weekend! Some weekends it has been pretty lonely. Yes Renewed Soul use that in your signature if you want, I don't know who came up with it

Mern I am so jealous about your fridge. It just sounds fun somehow.

Re the scooters, Quinn, that sounds like a blast. I don't know that I have seen them at the stores, they must be there?! I know they sell them at the homecare centre for, um, I think over 3000 dollars! My hubby wished for one when he got his wheelchair! He talked about installing a motor........he would have loved that.

Goals

#1: Log once a day only (at night). M-N, T-Y, W-Y. Th-Y. F-Y, S-Y

#2: Weigh myself only once per week. M-Y, T-Y, W-Y, Th-Y (still no battery lol), F-Y (battery bought but not installed), S-Ditto

#3: 3 workouts this week (exclude walking challenge), M-N, T-Lap Swim, W-weights at the gym and "yoga in the Garden", Th-Lap swim, F-N, S-N DONE

Personal goals:

1. Reduce computer time, M-Y, T-Y, W-Y, Th-Y, F-Y, S-Y
2. Start cleaning up the house, >1 bag per day. M-Y, T-Y, W-Y. Th- 6 Bags (4 donation, 2 garbage, mostly Large clothes). F-Y, S-Y LOTS MORE TO DO
3. Read more, M-Y, T-yes, W-N, Th-Y, F-Y, S-I will

Walking challenge: 10 miles by Sunday. M-3m, T-2m. W-1m, Th-1m, F-2m, S-1.5m DONE

This morning I had a chance to do the trail around the lake. I am somewhat scared of bears but managed to enjoy myself it is 1.5 miles around. It was breezy and shaded by big pine trees. One of the last times I was there it was for a zombie run in Nov and it was a lot of fun. And scary lol.

Fitday start date 12/9/12
Fitday start weight 190
Highest weight Jan 2009 218
Lowest weight Aug 2009 175
Goal 160: ACHIEVED Aug 25/13 (now to figure out how to stay here)

If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. –Tony Robbins
Robingen is offline   Reply With Quote