Notices

returning for another try

Old 07-06-2013, 10:16 AM
FitDay Member

Unhappy returning for another try

I've used Fitday several times in the past and have some success, only to regain what I lose. Well, the other day my guy friend broke up with me without warning and it is because I've gained weight and my walking has gotten more difficult. I'm pretty down about it, and I know I have to lose weight for my own well-being. Any support will be welcomed. Thanks!
Old 07-06-2013, 10:28 AM
FitDay Member

Default HI

Well, at least you found out how shallow your guy friend is. He's obviously not worth your time or energy then. Good for you for wanting to be healthier, just make sure you're doing it for you and not somebody who doesn't matter. I went through that 4 years ago with someone that doesn't matter! If you need any advice on diet tricks or ways to tweak the foods you like or just to chat, let me know!!

5'8" - 128 lbs - 28 yr old female - GOAL ATTAINED!!
Old 07-06-2013, 11:51 AM
FitDay Member

Smile

thanks for your kind words. I know what is say is 100% true, it's just that I'm not used to having him out of my life yet.
and congratulations for reaching your goal!!
Old 07-06-2013, 01:49 PM
FitDay Member

Take care of your health first. Healthy habits are the foundation for everything else in your life.

---------------------------

Age 48, Height 5' 3"
Start date: April 22, 2013

Start weight: 150 lbs/68 kg
Current weight: 128 lbs/58 kg
Walking, cycling
Old 07-06-2013, 08:51 PM
FitDay Member

Default :D

You are very welcome, and I understand, it took me one or two months to start feeling better, and probably a good year to be over it completely. Just keep trekking
Old 07-09-2013, 02:08 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Default 3rd try for me too

I am getting back on that horse also. I have had more success with fit day that anything else I have tried. I lost 65lbs. in just under a year about 6 years ago, then slowly gained it back. I was down 44lbs. last summer. Now I am back with in 12lbs of my all time high. Hang in there, we will get there just have to not give up.
Old 07-09-2013, 05:56 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Hello way2fly and welcome back! I have been a member with fitday for 10 weeks, and I love it. It keeps me motivated and committed. You might try the motivational thread. It is really active. We all keep weekly goals and give each other encouragement. I posted the link below. I hope to see you there!

http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...-got-lose.html
Old 07-24-2013, 11:31 AM
FitDay Member

Default Welcome back

Welcome back here and I wish you can gain your goal.....
Regards,

Being one of the Vancouver General contractors, we specialize in complete custom home renovations Vancouver, BC. Our construction company Vancouver certified services include home additions, basement renovations, bathroom renovations, and kitchen renovations in Vancouver.

Last edited by Jasonwebb; 06-18-2023 at 11:23 AM.