View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 11:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
traceymc1985
FitDay Member

Smile

Thankyou so much for your advice and kind words. Just since joining fitday 2 days ago i already feel much more happier in who i am now not just WHEN ive lost my weight. This is all because of the wonderful support network on fitday. I look forward and cant wait to coming on when kids are in bed when i can read and type without mum,mum,mum every minute.
Being a member has helped me stay incredibly focused through the day and im slowly breaking the habits i had once already shifted from my daily routine.
Ive stopped weighing myself daily as it makes me fret more which leads to my bad moods. This helps to restore my bond with my partner and my kids. Already been told there were flashes of the old me today who he fell in love with. That really meant alot and put a big smile on my face.
Ive realised that a happy me means a more calmer home and i can rest assured that when my children are fast asleep im content in knowing that ive been the wonderful,kind mummy that they deserve.
THANKYOU again to everybody who left me a reply- you dont understand the difference its making to my life xx

Last edited by traceymc1985; 05-04-2010 at 11:03 PM. Reason: spelling and puncuation mistake
traceymc1985 is offline   Reply With Quote