View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 05:45 PM   #135 (permalink)
ToriD1012
FitDay Member

Hey y'all. I know I've been MIA, again. A lot going on. I finally got word from the doctor's office on the tests they ran. Unfortunately, it wasn't the phone call I wanted, but at least I finally got some sort of answer. All of the symptoms that I've been passing off as being from my thyroid, may not be. I've been sluggish, fatigued, have had severe headaches, hair loss, weight gain, the list goes on. And while SOME of it may be coming from my thyroid, some of it may be coming from other issues too. I'm being set up with a rheumatologist, so hopefully I'll be able to get to the bottom of all of it. It was the outcome I was expecting, just not the one I wanted. And while, I still may not have anything more serious, it's a huge likelihood that I will. So, I'm going to stay positive. Or as positive as I can be. I'm going to take each day at face value, but I'm not going to give up. I can and WILL reach goal. It'll just take longer than I had expected it to.

Thank you all for your well wishes. I'll be back tomorrow with a new set of goals. Maybe just maybe I can stay away from the chips and dip today The stress eating has taken control this week....

FitDay Start-November 6, 2011
FitDay Starting Weight-255 lbs.
Height-5'4"ish
Age-36

Mini Goal Weight-??
Ultimate Goal Weight-TBD

Current Weight-??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When life throws you curveballs, it's up to YOU to decide whether or not you swing away or go down looking. I'm choosing to swing away.

"JUST KEEP SWIMMING"
Dory-Finding Nemo
ToriD1012 is offline   Reply With Quote