View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 06:37 PM   #123 (permalink)
carolynnq
FitDay Member

I've never had a blizzard. Or maybe that should be .

Today my exercise is going to be helping my son & DIL move apartments. They (and the 3 cats they rescued from their Peace Corps country) have been living in a studio apartment that they took on a month-to-month lease while they were job hunting. So they won't have too much stuff to move, but stairs are involved.

Robin - wow! only 4 more pounds to go. All of your hard work has paid off. And good for you for resisting the fried chicken yesterday. Funnily enough, yesterday I was thinking that I've lost all taste for fast food EXCEPT for fried chicken. I haven't had any in at least 6 months, but I still crave it once in a while. On the Food Hospital show I've been watching, every time a person says that fried chicken is among the take out they eat, the dietician brings out a bucket of chicken, grabs a piece or two, and wrings the grease out of it. It's really disgusting. Maybe if I keep that image in my mind, it will help me resist.

Ian - what a great week you're having!

Joanna - maybe the Mexican food you had yesterday wasn't all bad. Apparently spicy food can help us spend an extra 50 calories a day.

Epixi - You're a little over, but not enough that it should result in a weight gain.
1st Goal 145 lbs 5/25
New goal 140
carolynnq is offline   Reply With Quote