Notices

Hello

Old 06-26-2013, 04:52 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hello

Hello everyone. My name is Meagan. I am a very proud mother of two amazing little girls. Lately I have seen pictures of me posted on facebook and everytime I just cringe. It is long past time that I started working on losing this extra weight. I am someone who can be very determined and extremely stubborn when I want. I just need to focus that on my goals. However I am pushing myself to quit smoking at the same time. I want to exchange the habit of smoking with the new habit of doing some exercises. I am hoping to use this to reach both my goal of losing weight and my goal of quitting smoking.. I plan to make 2013 the year that I start making healthier choices!
Old 06-27-2013, 06:29 AM
FitDay Member

It's not going to be easy but remember your worth it and so are your little girls. You can do it!
Old 06-28-2013, 12:03 AM
FitDay Member

Thank you! So far I'm doing ok.. The not smoking thing is very hard.. I have had a few but not much at all compared to what I was smoking.. Yesterday I only had 3. I'm hoping to have none at all today..
Old 06-28-2013, 01:58 AM
FitDay Member

Good job! You're setting a great example for your children.

I've found the weekly motivation thread here very helpful for me.

On that thread are lots of folks who enjoy giving and getting support, encouragement, tips, and sharing a few laughs, take a peek at this thread ---> http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...tml#post100278 In there, people post things they'd personally like to accomplish during the week,then post updates as to their progress. No pressure, though. There's no competition, you share only what you want to share. A new thread starts every Monday. But you can jump in at any time.

Give it a quick read and if it's something you'd be interested in, join on in!

(invite wording borrowed from epixi)

Last edited by carolynnq; 06-28-2013 at 02:03 AM.