Hey there, Dad
! Welcome aboard! Yep, I think you've found your support group! We may not "kick you in the behind" but Mike
does wield a mean hammer...
Speaking of Mike
, he's off to a grand start for the week!
Thanks for the translation, Ian
I echo what Robin
said regarding those with health challenges. Do what you can and take care of yourself. Great job on your week so far, Robin
Goals for the Week:
- Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!): yes, yes
- Maintain adequate daily hydration: yes, yes
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average between 1200-1550 calories: 1303, 1361
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average between 800-1300mg sodium: 940, 859
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average of at least 16g fiber: 12, 13
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average of at least 30g protein: 39, 37
- Some sort of physical activity 4x during the week: Mon=nothing, Tues=Taiko ...(1/4)
- Study every day: yes, yes
Even though I never set it up in my goals list (so you folks weren't aware of it), I've been doing bicep and tricep work daily since the beginning of May. I figured it would be a big help with the taiko and as well as with the yoga. Additionally, it *might* help me avoid (or at least minimize) the dreaded batwings after I get down to my hoped-for weight/body-size. So I've been diligently doing 3 mini-workouts, 3 sets of 10 each. Last week, those mini-workouts fell by the wayside along with so many other things. I resumed yesterday and oooooooo this morning I can really feel it in my shoulders blades and back! Oddly enough, the bi-and triceps feel fine.
, can I claim the 3 workouts, 3 sets by as my 3-fer?
~ Epixi, a work in progress
Female, endomorph (
doomed from the start)
Target BMI = under 25 (lbs to lose = 50)
Desired BMI range = 22-23 (total lbs to lose = 65-70)
- Sept 10, 2014: BMI = 32.89
- Monday, Aug 17, 2015: BMI = 28.43
- Total lost since start = 28.5lbs
Plagued by constant log-offs? Try this: before hitting "Preview/Submit", COPY your post. When you get logged off, log back on, PASTE your post and "Preview/Submit".