View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 08:39 PM   #46 (permalink)
episode2011
FitDay Member

Mike, I have not tried the Fiber One cereal line. I'm the only one in my household that eats cereal (or uses milk, for that matter), and I don't eat it every day. Therefore, a box of cereal lasts a couple of weeks. I'll give it a go on my next cereal purchase, though -- should be about another week or two . Thanks for the recommendation!

And I still don't have a 3-fer goal. I'm such a slacker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmartz View Post
...Glad to see all the activity here this week! ...
Agree!

Say, Donna, I thought perhaps you could freeze the cupcakes, but after doing some quick research, I guess that's not a very good idea. Especially if they are already frosted. Another thought -- if they really are a temptation, can someone else in the family hide them? Otherwise, paint for yourself the mental image of the dog (or whatever) licking them. Just a dog sniffing them would be enough for me . And if you don't have a dog (I don't), imagine the bakers/delivery people making/handling them with dirty, nasty, unwashed hands. Ick!

Ok, Ian, I Google-Translated your sig and I *still* don't get it. Translation, please? Great job on the deficit, by the way. You've exceeded your goal and it's only Tuesday!

50-something female, 5'6"
Overall Goal = Lose 75 pounds
  • Feb 1: Restarted... again... for the umpteenth time
  • Status as of July 15 = 20.5 pounds released (even though this body is quite reluctant to give them up)
episode2011 is offline   Reply With Quote