So happy to see you back, Hope!!! Yay!
Good work on your laps, Claire!
Joanna, I'm pleased to make your acquaintance!
Glad you're feeling better, Robin. You've had a busy couple of weeks.
Fingers crossed for you, Libby.
With regard to the 10k walk/run? I'll have to sit this one out. Good luck to all of you who jump on in there! Have fun!
~ Epixi, a work in progress
Female, endomorph (
doomed from the start, hehe)
- Highest ever BMI (Jan 2004): 39.31
- Last week BMI (Mon, Feb 1, 2016): 27.33
- This week BMI (Mon, Feb 8, 2016): 27.37 (gained 1/4lb )
- Target BMI: under 25 (apx 15 to go)
- Desired BMI range: 22-23 (apx 25-30 to go)
Net loss since highest = 76.25lb