Goals for the Week:
- Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!): yes
- Maintain adequate daily hydration: yes
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average between 1200-1550 calories: 1303
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average between 800-1300mg sodium: 940
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average of at least 16g fiber: 12
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average of at least 30g protein: 39
- Some sort of physical activity 4x during the week: Mon=nothing ...(0/4)
- Study every day: yes
I'm so far behind on fiber that it'll most likely take me all week to build the average back up. Better to build gradually, however, when one is talking about fiber intake. I'll be doing good if fiber is back in the blue by Friday.
~ Epixi, a work in progress
50-something female, 5'6"
Overall Goal = Lose 75 pounds
- Feb 1: Restarted... again... for the umpteenth time
- Status as of July 15 = 20.5 pounds released (even though this body is quite reluctant to give them up)