View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 04:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
01gt4.6
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmartz View Post
Mike: Lovin' the theme. One nit it pick: shouldn't that be three veggies/fruits? (The fruits are easy. Veggies, not so easy.)

- Donna
It's either or, or a combination of them. Veggies are probably easier for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by episode2011 View Post
I don't think I've ever seen the Moti-Thread started so early! Thanks, Mike, for getting the ball rolling this week!

Oh and Mike, you've given me another goal -- I have to find something for the 3 theme. Will get back to ya on that .
Yeah, I figured I'd get us off to an early start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kocialapcia View Post
Mike: Im sitting here staring at the Count, with this big grin all over my face, visions of drei little pigs, trois bears and три billy goats dancing in my head(google translate, remember?)
Don't think I need google for those three.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolynnq View Post
So I have to give credit where credit is due - Mike's strategy of having me log in to see that I'm banned for life from the forum seems to have worked.

3??? I'll have to think of a 3 goal. They only have early morning swims twice a week, and it's hard for me to go at the other times. I'll have to come back to that.

Mike - re your 3-policy goal. At first, since it followed "ban 3 spammers," I thought you were going to write 3 policies for the forums - like maybe at least one post a day has to be in poem form.
Haha, keeping you on your toes. The 3 policies is for work. It'll be VERY difficult. I haven't don't 3/week in probably 6 months.
01gt4.6 is offline   Reply With Quote