View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 03:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
carolynnq
FitDay Member

Welcome, Dave. It looks like you've got your exercise well covered. If you're going to be logging what you eat, that ought to keep you on track.

RenewedSoul - congrats on the loss!

Kocia - Another possible source for new activities - for any of you that have Comcast/Xfinity OnDemand. I just discovered that under the Sports & Fitness section, they have tons of various workouts available (cardio, dance, abs, etc) - and at different levels.

Donna - you can't go wrong with more veggies and less sugar!

I lost a pound last week. I saw the loss last week, but wasn't sure it was going to stick, but it did. So I have to give credit where credit is due - Mike's strategy of having me log in to see that I'm banned for life from the forum seems to have worked.

3??? I'll have to think of a 3 goal. They only have early morning swims twice a week, and it's hard for me to go at the other times. I'll have to come back to that.

Mike - re your 3-policy goal. At first, since it followed "ban 3 spammers," I thought you were going to write 3 policies for the forums - like maybe at least one post a day has to be in poem form.

-----
Goals:
1. Avg under 1400/day calories for week
2. Avg 45-min day extra movement 50 today so far!
3. No white flour, sugar foods
1st Goal 145 lbs 5/25
New goal 140
carolynnq is offline   Reply With Quote