I know what you mean, Donna
, about being late to the party! I don't think I've ever seen the Moti-Thread started so early! Thanks, Mike
, for getting the ball rolling this week!
I think Claire
joined us last week, when I was away from posting. Therefore, please allow me to say my Hellos and Welcomes now!
Oh and Mike
, you've given me another goal -- I have to find something for the 3 theme. Will get back to ya on that
As for my goals, gonna stick with the tried and true.
Goals for the Week:
- Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!):
- Maintain adequate daily hydration:
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average between 1200-1550 calories:
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average between 800-1300mg sodium:
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average of at least 16g fiber:
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average of at least 30g protein:
- Some sort of physical activity 4x during the week: ...(0/4)
- Study every day:
Last week, I wasn't able to get in the physical activity or studying, and, by the end of the week, the fiber fell, too. This week *should* be better (assuming the rest of life calms back down). I've decided to give myself the extra challenge of adding protein to the main list of goals. Last week, it was a Trial Goal and I was able to maintain it. Barely, but it got done.
~ Epixi, a work in progress
Female, endomorph (
doomed from the start)
Target BMI = under 25 (lbs to lose = 50)
Desired BMI range = 22-23 (total lbs to lose = 65-70)
- Sept 10, 2014: BMI = 32.89
- Monday, May 11, 2015: BMI = 29.05
- Monday, May 18, 2015: BMI = 28.19
- Total lost since start = 30lbs
Plagued by constant log-offs? Try this: before hitting "Preview/Submit", COPY your post. When you get logged off, log back on, PASTE your post and "Preview/Submit".