View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 04:38 PM   #103 (permalink)
episode2011
FitDay Member

Goals for the Week:
  • Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!): yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
  • Maintain adequate daily hydration: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
  • Maintain a 7-day rolling average between 1200-1550 calories: 1380, 1430, 1358, 1308, 1252
  • Maintain a 7-day rolling average between 800-1300mg sodium: 851, 1074, 823, 781, 739
  • Maintain a 7-day rolling average of at least 16g fiber: 20, 17, 18, 16, 15
  • Some sort of physical activity 4x during the week: Nothing all week ...(0/4)
  • Study every day: Nothing all week (and I'm *really* going to pay for that)

Extra Credit (trial goal):
  • Maintain a 7-day rolling average of at least 30g protein: 40, 46, 44, 41, 40

It has been an incredibly stressful week. Most of the things on my daily To-Do list didn't get done because other things took priority. "Extra physical activity" (yoga, taiko, dance, etc) fell by the wayside. So did studying. I'm really going to pay for the studying, because the site I use as my primary study site keeps piling on the reviews (reviews = how many words I need to study today). I haven't looked but I'm guessing I'm at least 500 reviews overdue by now. My typical is 150-200 reviews. It's going to take forever to whittle down the backlog .

Thankfully, I'm not a "stress eater" or an "emotional eater", so food didn't take a hit. And, since I'm a daily weigh-er, I know it should actually be a successful week, scale-wise.

I haven't even had a chance to post or read through all of this week's posts. I 'm going to try to get to that today. Can't promise I'll be able to respond to everything, though. Perhaps the best thing to do at this point is just to start fresh with next week's thread .

Anyway, I hope each of you had a good week! And (((hugs))) to all who had challenges.

50-something female, 5'6"
Overall Goal = Lose 75 pounds
  • Feb 1: Restarted... again... for the umpteenth time
  • Status as of July 15 = 20.5 pounds released (even though this body is quite reluctant to give them up)
episode2011 is offline   Reply With Quote