Goals for the Week:
Extra Credit (trial goal):
- Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!): yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
- Maintain adequate daily hydration: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average between 1200-1550 calories: 1380, 1430, 1358, 1308, 1252
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average between 800-1300mg sodium: 851, 1074, 823, 781, 739
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average of at least 16g fiber: 20, 17, 18, 16, 15
- Some sort of physical activity 4x during the week: Nothing all week ...(0/4)
- Study every day: Nothing all week (and I'm *really* going to pay for that)
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average of at least 30g protein: 40, 46, 44, 41, 40
It has been an incredibly stressful week. Most of the things on my daily To-Do list didn't get done because other things took priority. "Extra physical activity" (yoga, taiko, dance, etc) fell by the wayside. So did studying. I'm really going to pay for the studying, because the site I use as my primary study site keeps piling on the reviews (reviews = how many words I need to study today). I haven't looked but I'm guessing I'm at least 500 reviews overdue by now. My typical is 150-200 reviews. It's going to take forever
to whittle down the backlog
Thankfully, I'm not a "stress eater" or an "emotional eater", so food didn't take a hit. And, since I'm a daily weigh-er, I know it should actually be a successful week, scale-wise.
I haven't even had a chance to post or read through all of this week's posts. I 'm going to try to get to that today. Can't promise I'll be able to respond to everything, though. Perhaps the best thing to do at this point is just to start fresh with next week's thread
Anyway, I hope each of you had a good week! And (((hugs))) to all who had challenges.
~ Epixi, a work in progress
Female, endomorph (
doomed from the start)
Target BMI = under 25 (lbs to lose = 50)
Desired BMI range = 22-23 (total lbs to lose = 65-70)
- Sept 10, 2014: BMI = 32.89
- Monday, June 15, 2015: BMI = 27.96 <--- in the 27s FINALLY
- Total lost since start = 31.5lbs
Plagued by constant log-offs? Try this: before hitting "Preview/Submit", COPY your post. When you get logged off, log back on, PASTE your post and "Preview/Submit".